Multi-modal Corridor Planning
Transportation corridors are an effective way to coordinate land use, transportation, and other aspects of a city or region. We understand the complexity of corridor projects – they are often multi-jurisdictional, multi-modal, and multi-discipline – but we can also distill a corridor down to a compelling vision. Our corridor planning services include analyzing regional and local transportation needs, understanding evolving land use, creating walkable communities, creative transportation solutions, and placemaking.
Example project experience
- Wasatch Boulevard Master Plan
- Foothill Drive Implementation Strategy
- Taylorsville Expressway Bus Rapid Transit Small Area Plan
- Fort Union Boulevard Corridor Plan
- Grant Road Improvement Plan